1. Dinner: Simple arugula salad with sliced radishes and mozzarella
2. Happy hour: Cheese, rosemary crackers and Eatwell Farm lavender honey
3. Anytime: Intern listened when I said we were all out of mango pickle… then he came home with so so many different kinds!
4. Breakfast: roti, fried eggs, jalapeño jam and green smoothies
1. Dinner: Grilled romaine with red vinegar, olive oil and grated provolone
2: Dinner: Nigel Slater’s lentil, pancetta, spinach soup with lemon and mint
3: Lunch: Fridge-clearing salad of spinach, tuna, cucumber, radish, almond, feta… olive oil and lemon
4. Dinner: Chicken, cashew, green bean, bell pepper stir-fry over brown rice, with lurker cat on the side